SWORN STATEMENT FOR ACCREDITATION REQUIREMENT OF RA 9298 (Sample)
I, (name of person), single practitioner or Chairman / Managing Partner of (name of the partnership), single/married/separated, of legal age and residing at (address of the affiant), having been duly sworn in accordance with law, depose and say:
That, I, as a single practitioner or Chairman / Managing Partner and all my / our staff members both CPAs and non-CPAs and partners (in case of a partnership), have:
1. I / we had three (3) years of meaningful experience in the scope of work covered in the practice of public accountancy (detailed description of work experience to be attached to the sworn statement);
2. I / we had a meaningful participation of our respective internal quality review process;
3. I / we had undergone adequate and effective training from organizations duly accredited by the Board of Accountancy or its duly authorized representatives on all current accounting and auditing standards, Code of Ethics, laws and its implementing rules and regulations, circulars, memoranda, their respective codes of good governance and other related documents that are required in the practice of public accountancy to ensure professional, ethical and technical standards;
4. I / we are all of good moral character; and,
5. I / we had not been found guilty by a competent court and / or administrative body of any case involving moral turpitude and / or unethical practices and that neither I / any of us is a defendant in any case of similar nature pending before any competent court and / or administrative agencies.
That, this affidavit is in compliance with requirement No. 8 of the amended list of requirement issued by the PRC / BOA for accreditation to practice public accountancy;
That, I, as a single practitioner or Chairman / Managing Partner of (name of the partnership), am executing this affidavit in support to my / our application to practice public accountancy in the Philippines;
That, I, as a single practitioner or Chairman / Managing Partner of (name of the partnership), know fully well that any false statement in this affidavit will lead to the cancellation of the accreditation being sought for and / or the filing of charges against me / the partnership.
WITNESS MY HAND on this _____ day of _______________, 20__ in
SIGNED IN THE PRESENCE OF:
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN tome before this _____________________, 20__, the affiant exhibited to me his Community Tax No. ______________ issued on _______.